Monday, June 9, 2014

Why Anderson? – Thoughts from Fellow Admits and Current Students (Part 7)

This post is a continuation of "Why Anderson? – Thoughts from Fellow Admits and Current Students."  Thank you again to all the individuals who have submitted their thoughts.

UCLA is a top school that can help me reach my career goals -- but that can be said for many schools.  What made UCLA stand out to me was the people.  Meeting my future classmates and current students at the admit weekend sealed the deal.  Everyone was really smart, motivated, and driven; equally important, they were also supportive, down to earth, and just plain nice.   UCLA Anderson definitely has a close-knit community, with a good balance of work and play.  I also liked the diversity of the group, particularly in backgrounds and career goals - every industry and function imaginable is represented.  I'm quite certain I'm going to learn more from my classmates than I will from my books - and have a good time along the way.

- Incoming student, UCLA Anderson Class of 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment