Wednesday, September 18, 2013

MIA

I have knee deep in writing, revising, and re-writing essays the past month. I am getting ready to submit my first two applications next week, Sloan and Yale SOM. I am pretty close to being done, but it’s hard not to second guess myself. I want to put my best foot forward, just like anyone else, but many is it hard to do with just a couple essays. I am actually looking forward to the Yale video essays. I will post an update once I am done with that and let you all know how it goes.

 In other news, I submitted my personal defining principles for the Haas contest. Hopefully one of them resonates with one of the adcom, it would get great to win an essay review session with a member of the admissions committee.

Well, back to essays.

“When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” - Franklin D. Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment